In this news, we offer you a list of the best online casinos to enjoy. They are valued in various ways: promotions, welcome bonuses, software, and the variety of games, among other things.
- What are you looking for in an online casino?
The popularity of online casinos is in a continuous spiral of growth. The numbers, with their ups and downs, show the player’s interest in the online mode: the attraction grows in those who already played, and it arises in many who have never played. The current online games have nothing to do with that Gaming Club which, in 1994 and with the help of Microgaming, can be considered the first online casino in history. It has also gone from everything since, even in 1994, the Government of Antigua and Barbuda became the first administration to legalize online gambling.
Serve as a sample of Spain, where, according to data from the General Directorate of Game Management (DGOJ), there were 315,436 online players active in June 2012 and 706,000 in September 2017. The evident increase in interest in this type of Leisure also brought about the flourishing of fraudulent activities related to it. Governments worked, and work, hard to deal with illegals and, at present, it can be said that playing online is safe.
Part of that increase in the number of players also has to do with increasing accessibility to games. The big suppliers have worked hard to make it possible to play in their casinos from any device. And they have done it: the fact that a large number of users enjoy networking from their mobile is a good sign.
- Is it safe to play in an online casino?
Each country directs the designs of online gambling with its laws (when they exist, in some, they have not yet been created). In Spain, the first licenses to operate in this sector were granted in 2012. In South America there is a lot of variety: Argentina, for example, does not have a state law, but it is up to each provincial administration to regulate the activity; and in Colombia, the first licenses were issued in 2016.
Be that as it may, and be played in the country being played, the user must make some necessary checks before starting to make sure that the online casino he or she is in is safe and reliable. :
- License: you must check that the online casino holds the license that validates you to operate in the online gaming sector. This label must appear at the bottom of the home page. In the case of Spain, there is also another way to check it out: check the page of the DGOJ and make sure that the supplier company is among the authorized ones.
- Responsible game: there must also be a stamp –granted by the competent administration– of “responsible game,” “safe game,” or something similar.
- Terms and conditions: the “terms and Conditions ” section-although it may have other names– must be complete and include the rights and duties of player and casino.
- Software: several are great software in the online game market. Better if the page you’re going to put the money on is supported by one of them.
- Payment methods: the user has to make sure that there are several payment systems (cards, electronic purses, transfers).
- Customer service: ideally it should be 24 hours, seven days a week and, of course, in the player’s usual language.
- Casino Bonuses
Online casino bonuses will ultimately make a person decide for an online casino or another. The competition is maximum, and online gaming websites try to differentiate themselves with offers. That’s where they give it all because it’s the way to attract the player and, once he’s already inside, it’s much easier to hold him. There are several types of casino bonuses, but first, you must differentiate between online casino bonuses with deposit and no deposit.
- Online casino bonuses with deposit: the most common. Its operation is straightforward: the player must deposit to have the gift, that is, to release it. The bigger the deposit, the bigger the bonus.
- No deposit online casino bonuses: less common, though more and more. They’re the best for first-year students. The requirement to obtain the bonus is usually that a minimum number of times is played or that money is paid later (in this case, the deposit is made, but more then).
- Mobile games in online casinos
Aware that a large number of users play in online casinos from their mobile phones, providers try to ensure that almost all games can be enjoyed from any device. Therefore, more and more are available in various versions. However, if, for example, a player signs up to an online casino on the computer, but knows that most of the time he will play from the phone, the best thing he can do is make sure that his favorite game is available.
- Online Casinos download or no download
Another decision the user has to make is whether to play directly on the online casino website or download. Virtually everyone already has both versions, although (and this is important) they do not have the same games on both. Therefore, before you start playing it must be confirmed that the game to which you intend to spend most of your time in the casino is in the version that best suits you.
- Why play in an online casino?
There is a quick and direct response: for convenience. Because you don’t have to leave the house, it can be played at any time and from anywhere, it is enough for a mobile device to be available. The player chooses if he or she does it in a casino with or without Download, he or she may even decide to play with real money or not. In other words, the departure is absolutely a la carte.
Years ago, the insecurity was against online casinos. But that aspect has already been overcome. It is straightforward to check whether an online casino is safe and reliable. And most of them are.